In 1913 James and Mary Melling Stone’s sons, John and Chauncey, born 1875 and 1880, became partners and expanded Stone Farm, purchasing the 90 acre Bingham farm. The Stone brothers were taught agriculture by their father and uncles, and they continued in this vocation all of their lives. At its peak, Stone Farm was 190 acres and the Stone brothers were mainstream Utah farmers at a time when agriculture was a major contribution to the economics of Weber County. Diversified farming was typical throughout the state and helped to stabilize income. Cash crops on Stone farm were sugar beets, milk and dairy products, garden crops, and wheat. Lucerne was grown to feed their animals.
During the twentieth century, those living at Five Points knew lower West 2nd Street as Stone Farm.